Firelands Scientific’s Phoenix Nest Vape Cartridges are filled with cannabis oils that are CO2-extracted from our greenhouse-grown flower; using simply cannabinoids and terpenes – no fillers or cutting agents. Manufactured by AVD, the cartridges are non-toxic, inert and have a lead-free composition. The result is smooth, clean, flavorful vapor that is good until the last drop.
Broad Spectrum Cannabis Oil
CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
For Vaporization Only [with Phoenix Nest Battery]
Sleek and convenient.
Our cartridges come with a magnetic connector pre-installed for drop-in convenience with the Phoenix Nest Battery:
Now available in 0.5 gram & 1 gram options.
Our partnership with AVD provides Ohio patients with a thoughtfully designed cartridge for cannabis oil specifically:
Best practices & storage tips.
• Pull slow, steady long draws for 3-8 seconds (8 second shutoff)
• Do not charge the Phoenix Nest Battery with your cart inside the battery
• Do not leave it in a hot car
• Keep upside and out of direct light
• Designed for Use with Phoenix Nest Battery (Sold Separately)
• CO2 Extracted Oil Derived From Firelands Scientific’s Sungrown Cannabis
• Sleek, Easy-to-Use Device for Convenient Administration
• Simply Cannabinoids and Terpenes. No Fillers or Cutting Agents
For Full Spectrum selections, which retain an even more complete formulation of an individual cultivar’s original makeup, check out Firelands Scientific’s Solventless Concentrate product offering.
*Note: Per Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) regulations, cannabis concentrates may not exceed more than 590 milligrams of THC per whole day unit (WDU). Additionally, THC must make up no more than 70% of the cannabis product’s total composition.