Upgrade your vaporization experience with the Phoenix Nest Battery!
When paired with a Firelands Scientific CO2 Vape Cartridge or SHO Vape Cartridge (sold separately) the Phoenix Nest Battery provides the optimal experience specific to our Full Spectrum solventless and Broad Spectrum CO2 cannabis oils. Created in partnership with Advanced Vapor Devices (AVD), the Nest is uniquely tuned to regulate voltage, which prevents overheating of volatile compounds in the cartridge reservoir; the result is smooth, clean, flavorful vapor that is good until the last drop.
Broad Spectrum / Full Spectrum
CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) / Solventless Press
For Vaporization Only
[with Phoenix Nest Cartridges]
Sleek and convenient.
Our partnership with AVD provides Ohio patients with a thoughtfully designed battery for cannabis oil specifically:
Included with purchase:
Best practices & storage tips.
• Charge Phoenix Nest Battery for 1-2 hours prior to use – green light on base will turn on when fully charged
• Pull slow, steady long draws for 3-8 seconds (8 second shutoff)
• Try using the tiny “carburettor” hole on the side of the battery to increase clouds
• Do not charge the Phoenix Nest Battery with your cart inside the battery
• Clean the inside base of the Phoenix Nest Battery along with the screw on attachment weekly with a Q-Tip and 91%-99% Isopropyl Alcohol
• Do not leave it in a hot car
• Designed for Use with Firelands Scientific Phoenix Nest Cartridges
• Phoenix Nest Platform Designed Specifically for Firelands Scientific Oil Viscosities
• Sleek, Easy-to-Use Device for Convenient Administration
• Micro-USB Port for Easy Recharging – Do Not Use “Fast Charger” When Recharging Your Fireland’s Nest Battery.
For Full Spectrum selections, which retain an even more complete formulation of an individual cultivar’s original makeup, check out Firelands Scientific’s Solventless Concentrate product offering.
*Note: Per Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) regulations, cannabis concentrates may not exceed more than 590 milligrams of THC per whole day unit (WDU). Additionally, THC must make up no more than 70% of the cannabis product’s total composition.